These terms and conditions and the web-based booking form constitute the entire Agreement concerning the provision of Taxi
service (“Service”) between you and Golden Gate Travels. Completion of the booking and use of the Service indicates your
unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
- Our company may change these terms and conditions at any time. Existing bookings will be at the rate booking is made.
We request a minimum of 6 hours notice for any online bookings. If your booking is less than 6 hours, please call our office
to check availability.
You must allow sufficient time when booking your taxi to allow for the check-in times required by your airline and for any
delays caused by traffic conditions. We shall not be responsible for any delay caused by your failure to allow enough time
to reach your destination or if the passengers are not ready for collection at the booked time.
You must order a suitable car size for the number of passengers and luggage. Our company cannot guarantee to carry excessive
amounts of luggage.
You must supply all information required on the booking form, please use the special notes box to inform us of anything.
If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage extra waiting time or deviations to the journey other than
what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with our pricing structure.
Incoming flights allows 45 mins free waiting time after which waiting charges will apply. Please allow enough time for
immigration & baggage to avoid unnecessary waiting charges.
For airport pick up our driver will wait up to 90 minutes, without having made contact with the passenger. If after 90
minutes driver still has not made contact with passenger, this will result as a no show & no refund will be offered.
If you need to cancel your booking, please contact Manchester Airport Taxi Cab Transfers as soon as possible. We will be happy to cancel &
refund a booking as long as we have 24 hours notice. If you cancel a booking after the vehicle has been dispatched then a
charge will be incurred; the charge will be based on the distance/time that the allocated driver has travelled/spent prior
to the point of cancellation.
We take complaints very seriously and investigate every complaint thoroughly. Please email or call us quoting your reference
number and as much information as possible.
- At times our company may use sub contractors/ partner company to cover a journey.
You shall be responsible for the behaviour of all the passengers in the car during the journey. You will be charged to cover
cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger. A full receipt can be emailed direct to
you or a hand written business card size receipt can be supplied by your driver. *Please note that an emailed receipt can
take up to two working days if asked for on the day of travel to your driver*
Our company have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Our company will refuse or terminate any booking with immediate effect if your behaviour possess any driver or vehicle at
risk of damage, violence or abuse by you or any passenger in your party. All passengers will be asked to vacate the vehicle
as soon as it is safe to do so. No refund will be given.
- Our company will track all incoming flights, to ensure our driver reaches you at your specified time.
Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual and arrive on time, you will understand that we cannot accept
responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
Our company shall use all reasonable endeavours to get you to your destination on time, but shall not be liable for any loss
due to delays caused by road or traffic conditions beyond its control on the journey.
Please note that a child, no matter what age, counts as one passenger. If a child seat is required please inform the office
at the time of booking. We will try our utmost best to provide a baby / booster seat Or if you have your own child seat you
are most welcome to bring it. Please note that the installation of the child seat must be carried out by you.
If the driver is stuck in traffic or for any other reasons cannot reach in time at the point of collection, we will try to
provide you with a car from one of our partners.
In the event that our driver does not show up at the scheduled time for collection, please contact our office. If you leave
the pickup point without informing us we will not be liable for any compensation to you. If you take a minicab or a black
cab from another company without our consent we will not be liable to pay you the price for it or refund you.
We reserve the right to change without notice, your Minicab, Taxi, and Chauffeur or Chauffeur driver at any time if
necessary. Our company maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles. Eating, drinking and smoking are not
permitted in our vehicles.
All our vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely
at their own risk.
Clients are responsible for ensuring that their luggage is loaded/unloaded at all times. Our company or our sub contractors
shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
If the car breaks down during your journey, our company will endeavour to arrange an alternative car to complete the journey
as soon as possible.
Our company shall be entitled to cancel all services and provide refunds in the event of a declared national emergency,
riot, war, fuel shortage, extreme weather or terrorist attack, or other circumstances beyond its control.
It is illegal to make a private booking with our drivers. Our company will not be liable for any situation faced by the
passenger while travelling on a booking not confirmed with the office.
27. You will receive an ‘ GG Journey Acknowledgement' email for the journey(s) you have paid for. You are responsible for checking that the details received to us are correct.
28.All journeys require 5 hours notice prior too pick up.
29. GG does not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reason i.e. traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.
30. We advise passengers to plan to arrive at the airport 2 hours prior to flight departure to allow for possible unpredicted delays en route to or from the airport. GG will not take responsibility for any passengers missing their flight if two hours check in time was not allowed.
31. You are free of course to arrange to get to the airport for a time of less than 2 hours prior to flight departure, however GG accepts no responsibility for any missed flight due to this.
32. All passengers are advised to have adequate travel insurance prior to booking.
33. No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport.
34. GG does not accept any responsibility in any way if the passenger/luggage requirements exceed the capacity of the vehicle booked. If you are unsure about the capacity of the vehicle booked please contact GG customer services team immediately.
35. For passenger safety Taxi Licensing regulations require all luggage to be securely fastened in the boot of the vehicle, please ensure to take this into account when choosing a vehicle.
36. GG reserves the right to refuse carriage of animals which were not agreed at the point of booking. All animals must be secured in a suitable transport box/crate. GG accepts no responsibility for costs incurred from a failure to abide by these terms.
37. The exact route of your journey is down to the driver's discretion on the day of travel, alternate routes may be requested and will be assessed by the driver on a case by case basis.
38. Please ensure you give us your arrival times and day in to the UK and not your departing information.
39. If your flight has any serious delays please inform us as soon as possible.
40. GG use their own transport wherever possible but do use third party companies where appropriate.
41. GG reserves the right to provide an upgraded car type from the original selected if your chosen vehicle is unavailable.
42. Reservations made for service on the following timings and dates will be subject to an additional 50% surcharge on published prices: 18:00 24th December to 23:59 26th December, 18:00 31st December to 23:59 1st January, other days may also be affected
43. All card payments are processed securely.GG do not process or retain card details.
44. All cash bookings needs a confirmation with company prior start of the journey.
45.we do not provide service to any under 18 child without a guardian.if customer do not inform us at the time of booking and driver reaches at pick up. We will have to cancel job and no refund will be given.
Policies & Notices
On journeys collecting from an airport, as standard, GG TAXI allows all passengers 40 minutes maximum from the time the flight actually lands to meet with their driver. After this, waiting time is charged, regardless of reason, at £18/hr pro rata.
2-GG TAXI will honour requests for a "deferred" collection time, e.g. [X] minutes after flight landing. However, customers requesting this are not entitled to any additional waiting time beyond the requested period. No compensation will be offered if the passenger(s) is ready earlier than planned and has to wait until the scheduled collection time for the driver to arrive.
3-GG TAXI will assume you wish for a ‘standard’ collection unless otherwise informed in writing in advance of the journey by email to [email protected]
4-Waiting time for all other journeys will be charged at £22/hr pro rata, either from the scheduled collection time or for any stop en-route.
5-Pets job We do offer vehicles which supports pets friendly. Which is £6 on top of your normal fare.
6-Tolls,All Tolls are included in the instant online quotes.
7-Amendments,Any amendment must be made via an email or by telephone to us to which you will receive an email confirming the amendment. Amendments must not be made with your driver.
8-Re-Booking,All bookings must be made through the office either via the website, telephone or e-mail. In this way confirmations are sent out and the journey is insured.
9-Cancellations,GG TAXI will accept any cancellation as long as 24 hours notice is provided. There will be a £7 or 10% (whichever is higher) administration / transaction charge per journey. All cancellations must be made via an email to which you will receive confirmation by us.
10-If you do not receive an email from GG TAXI confirming the cancellation, then we have not received it. In this case please call our out of hours number which is 07585 863608.
11-Refunds will not be issued in the following circumstances:
- No refund is made if the passenger does not show up for pre-paid journeys.
- No refund is made for cancellation of a booking with less than 24 hours notice provided or afterwards.
- All other circumstances where a refund may be possible should be addressed directly with GG TAXI customer services.
12-Complaints,Any complaints regarding service should be raised through email to our office at [email protected] , preferably by reply to your confirmation email. All complaints must be submitted within 30 days of the event giving rise to the complaint.
Please note that some calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.